3.07.2012

Behind The Scenes



Today I am working behind the scenes at NOLA Fashion Week for the Jolie and Elizabeth show. This will be my first experience working at a fashion show. I am so excited! One of the designers for Jolie and Elizabeth, Jolie Bensen, is an alumni of Delta Gamma at LSU!


Some of you might be wondering why am I wearing all black? When working backstage you want to wear dark colors so that you won't be seen from the stage. You also want to be comfortable but trendy. I am bringing my heels and my Tory Burch flats just in case I need to be able to move around backstage more quickly.

Top: DKNY similar here
Blazer: Urban Outfitters similar here
Jeans: Forever 21here
Heels/Wedges: Aldo similar here
Flats: Tory Burch Revas here
Watch: Betsey Johnson here
Anchor Necklace: Forever 21 here

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment