3.17.2012

Lucky Charm




What I Wore
Top: Zara(S/S12) here
Jeans: Zara (S/S12) here
Shoes: Zara (S/S12) here
Purse: Zara (S/S12) here
Necklace: Tiffany's here

Look For Less
Top: similar here (LuLu's)
Jeans: similar here (ASOS)
Shoes: similar Here (Zappos)
Purse: similar here (ASOS)
Necklace: similar here (Target)

Happy St. Patty's Day! Today I went shopping at the Houston Galleria with my family. I  have been deprived of my favorite store, ZARA, for the past month! I cannot wait to show ya'll what I found for spring and summer. Last night I bought a few new things at Nordstrom including a super cute Michael Kors Link Necklace and a few other items I will use in future outfit posts. After shopping at the Galleria we went to Forever 21 in downtown Houston. It is seriously the best Forever 21 ever because nobody really knows about it. We also saw this really cool skatepark in downtown. Hope everyone has a crazy St. Patty's! Wear your green and don't get pinched!

XX
Kristin

No comments :

Post a Comment