9.22.2012

fame fashion show


^ THE PHOTOGRAPHER: my sister caroline

What I Wore:
Top: Zara (SS12)
Jacket: Zara trf (SS12)
Shorts: Zara (old)
Heels: Berska (Spain)
Purse: Chanel (similar style here)
Rings: Bauble Bar
Bracelet: Forever 21 (similar style here)
Metallic Mirror Nail Polish: Essie


This weekend I attended a local fashion show where a few boutiques showcased their current looks for fall 2012. I am hopeful that this coming spring I will be able to attend New York Fashion Week and see the world that I will be a part of after graduation from university! Hope you had a great weekend! Thousands of kisses!

Este fin de semana he asistido a un desfile de moda local, donde algunas boutiques mostraron sus miradas actuales para el otoño de 2012. Tengo la esperanza de que esta primavera que viene voy a poder asistir a la Semana de la Moda de Nueva York y ver el mundo que voy a ser parte de después de graduarse de la universidad! Espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de semana! Miles de besitos!

XX,
Kristin

No comments :

Post a Comment