8.29.2013

Flouncy Feeling










What I Wore:
Dress- H&M (similar style here & here)
Clutch- c/o Naaz Boutique
Necklace- c/o Naaz Boutique



I cannot imagine my life without dresses! I think every girl needs a little black dress that they can wear any time of the day. I bought this cute drop waist dress at H&M when I lived in Los Angeles over the summer for $10! I love that I can wear it as a basic beach cover up or a sexy date night dress. I also love the accessories I paired with this outfit!! This clutch from Naaz Boutique is so simple but the neon pop of color is eye catching. I am not one to wear a billion pieces of jewelry so I usually like to have one or two eye poppers. The black and white spike necklace, also from Naaz, catches the eye and I love that it is so tiny. Even though it is smaller in size it still makes a big difference for any outfit.

P.S! These Steve by Steve Madden heels are on sale right now here


No comments :

Post a Comment