8.05.2013

Lavender Ruffles, YEAH














Photos by Alex Lorando

What I'm Wearing:
Shorts- Lola+Bella
Clutch- Forever 21
Shoes- Sam Edelman
Bracelet- BCBGeneration

Hola amigos! I just finished up my BCBG internship here in the City of Angels, and pretty soon I will be taking the long drive back to good ole' Baton Rouge to finish my last semester of college at LSU. 

I love these lavender ruffle shorts from Lola+Bella! Lavender is my favorite color of all time, and I am not just saying that because I go to LSU! My big sister and I started Lola+Bella as a hobby because we have a passion for finding unique pieces of clothing. These shorts and everything else on Lola+Bella come from Australian designers. I love how these ruffles add a cute, intricate touch to a simple pair of shorts. I get so many compliments from random people when I wear them. We also sell these ruffle shorts in mint green and coral red so go check out www.lolaandbella.com to shop! Thank you so much for your comments! 

Kristin

No comments :

Post a Comment