9.19.2013

Track & Field














What I'm Wearing:
Top- c/o Nazz Boutique
Track Pants- Wayf
Heels- Steve Madden
Sunnies- Prada
Clutch- Zara (old) (similar style here)

Hello! Here I have one of my favorite looks for Fall. I love this "track and field" and "varsity sports" trend that is going on. For me, comfort is always key and these are the comfiest pants I've ever owned! I bought them online at Nordstrom and I paired them with my metallic and sleek Steve Madden Pumps. When I put these track pants on I feel like I am in my PJ's (story of my life). I paired them with this simple loose top from Naaz Boutique. I love this top because it is so minimal with a touch of stripes. Oh, by the way, I have decided to officially call my style "minimalist" after writing a book report for one of my fashion classes on different brands (Zara considers themselves to be minimalists and is my favorite fast-fashion brand). I believe I am a minimalist because I do not stack piles of shiny jewelry on my body and I always wear simple patterns and colors. I am not wearing one piece of jewelry with this outfit! Hope you enjoy this outfit post! Have a great weekend! 

P.S. only 12 weeks until I graduate from college! Ahhhhh :)

No comments :

Post a Comment