9.13.2012

black, silver, and chanel















What I Wore
Top: Forever 21 
Jeans: J Brand
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Forever 21 (old) (similar style here)
Purse: Chanel (similar style here)
sunnies: Gucci Aviators

Black is, without a doubt, the color of the fall season. I love the urban chic look that black creates in any outfit. For the past week I have been stalking the instagram accounts of bloggers, celebrities, and those who work in the fashion industry. I am beyond jealous and I cannot wait until the day I get to attend my first fashion show at New York Fashion Week. As many of you know, I want to be a buyer/stylist in the fashion industry in the future. I would love to travel the world and attend all of the fashion weeks. How awesome would it be? I also have so many new items I cannot wait to share with you all in future posts! I Hope you love this outfit and it inspires you to recreate it!

El negro es, sin duda, el color de la temporada de otoño. Me encanta el look urbano chic negro crea en cualquier equipo. Durante la última semana he estado acechando a las cuentas de Instagram bloggers, celebridades, y los que trabajan en la industria de la moda. Estoy más allá de celos y no puedo esperar hasta el día llego a asistir a mi primer desfile en la Semana de la Moda de Nueva York. Como muchos de ustedes saben, yo quiero ser una compradora / estilista en la industria de la moda en el futuro. Me encantaría viajar por el mundo y asistir a todas las semanas de la moda. ¡Qué temible sería? También tengo tantos elementos nuevos que no puedo esperar para compartir con todos ustedes en futuros posts! Espero te gusta este equipo y le inspire a volver a crearlo!


XX, Kristin

No comments :

Post a Comment