9.19.2012

the yumi kim dress




(photos by Jordan Anderson)
What I Wore:
Dress- Yumi Kim (or rent here at Rent The Runway)
Heels- Zara (exact copy for less here)
Geometric Triangle Necklace- Miss Selfridge
Zig Zag Rings- Bauble Bar
Sunnies- Ray Ban





I love this Yumi Kim dress for the end of summer/start of fall in the south. It’s perfect for a date night or even hitting the town nightlife. I paired this dress with my basic nude heels and a geometric necklace to keep it classy but also bold. Summertime I will miss you!

Me encanta este vestido Yumi Kim para el final del verano / principio del otoño en el sur. Es perfecto para una noche o incluso golpear a la vida nocturna de la ciudad. Me emparejado este vestido con mis tacones básicos desnudos y un collar geométrico para mantenerlo con clase pero también audaz. El verano te voy a extrañar!

xx
Kristin

No comments :

Post a Comment