7.30.2013

Poolside








What I'm Wearing:
Necklace- BCBG

Hola readers! This amazing weekend was spent chilling poolside, eating some yummy fruit and relaxing my legs after my 5 mile run. I am training for my first half marathon and I am kind of freaking out! I have the world's worst asthma and I am doing this run to help my asthma go away. I have run 30 miles in the past 3 weeks and it is definitely making me get those "feel good" endorphins everyone talks about.  I also recently decided to try out vegetarianism. When I was growing up my dad was a vegan, so the adjustment to vegetarianism has been relatively easy. 

Anyways, I hope y'all love this outfit! I am freaking obsessed with Brandy Melville! I discovered this festival chic store when I was rambling down Santa Monica Boulevard, obviously indulging on my shopoholicism. Brandy Melville totally gives off that L.A. lifestyle vibe that I am starting to fall in love with after living in L.A for the last 2 months. Brandy Melville started in Italy (everything is made in Italy) and is now open in California and online! And, this one-size-fits-all dress is only $35! Can you say amaze balls? Hope you enjoy this outfit post and go take a look at www.brandymelville.com


I also have my first giveaway coming up soon so follow me on Instagram and Facebook to stay in the know!



& from L.A with LOVE,
Kristin

1 comment :

  1. April
    apriljvargas@gmail.com
    loved reading the poolside blog! In love with the BCBG necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete