8.19.2013

Célfie











(Photos by Alex Lorando)

What I'm Wearing:
Skirt: Lola+Bella
Heels: Forever 21 (Bought in Beijing)
Purse: Furla
Necklace: BCBG
Bracelets: Forever 21







Hello from Baton Rouge! I am finally not sick anymore! Last week was miserable! After a 26 hour road trip from Los Angeles to Baton Rouge, I ended up having to go to the emergency room 2 times in one week! I also had to have a surgery and I lost so much weight it was scary. The doctor told me I can't work out for 2-4 weeks so it looks like my half marathon training will have to go on hold for now. 

On Sunday morning I woke up and randomly decided I wanted to cut my hair short for the first time in years. I went to Paris Parker Aveda Salon in Baton Rouge and got 5 inches cut off!  Do y'all like it? When my hair fell to the floor I had nearly had a mini panic attack but now I'm in love with my Olivia Palermo-ish haircut. Now I feel like a new person and my hair is healthier than ever. 

This floral skirt is from my online store, Lola+Bella. I love it so much! It's so girly and the peplum gives this outfit a lovely touch. I can't wait to wear it out when school starts! The top is from one of my favorite blogger's online store, Sincerely Jules! She inspires me and I had to get this cute top from her! You can see how she styled the Célfie top here.





No comments :

Post a Comment