8.12.2013

Watermelon Pink













(Photos by Alex Lorando)

What I'm Wearing:
Shorts: Zara S/S 13 (similar here)
Shoes: Zara S/S 13 (similar here)
Necklace: BCBG (similar here)






Hola! I hope you love this bright outfit post! I wanted to celebrate National Watermelon Day with a bang! I am not much of a pink kind of girl, but this bright pink top is just so perfect. When paired with white, it can make anyone look super tan! I also love how there is a simple open slit down the back. I also love these Zara shorts I bought during the springtime in Houston. So freaking comfortable! And the best part..... you can put them in a washing machine on cold (most Zara shorts can't)! I love all my reader support!

PS: don't forget to enter the BCBG necklace giveaway HERE!! The giveaway ends tomorrow!!! 




1 comment :